House Of Wire LTD
Based in London, United Kingdom
Press / Business contact:
On a street
We're two guys who make games together in London. We have amazing beards.
HistoryHouse of Wire
Danny Gallagher and Nate Gallardo first met while working for a London-based games startup in 2014. Their first collaboration was Prowl, a small-scale, single-location game about driving in the rain and listening to dark jazz. After adapting Prowl for the Oculus Rift, they moved focus to a new game, Trawl. Building on the concept of detailed, meaningful interaction in a small-scale, confined setting, Trawl attempted to encourage players to exercise their own creativity and find their own meaning in the experience, acting as a writing prompt for those so inclined. While Nate concentrated on other projects post-Trawl, Danny took the lead laying the foundations for their next project, code-named Dust Bowl.Trawl
Trawl started as a discussion between Nate and Danny in the pub one evening after work in early 2014. The core concept was to provide the player with a randomised set of items that would act as inspiration for the player invest their own meaning in the experience, bringing their own interpretation to the unique collection of items. The key idea that tied the whole project together and gave it focus was the development of the in-game typewriter, transforming the project into a one of a kind writing-prompt.
There are far more images available for House Of Wire LTD, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for House Of Wire LTD. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Killscreen Playlist" - 2015
- "Indiegames.com, Staff Pick 2015" - 2015
- "“Trawl is a return to an antiquated world where nothing can distract you from diving into your own thoughts and inspirations. Trawl provides players with a perfect framework for creative writing.”"
- Jess Joho, Killscreen
- "“Like Prowl before it, Trawl is wonderfully atmospheric, and I'm looking forward to returning to see what other treasures I can dredge up.”"
- Tom Sykes, PC Gamer
- "“It’s very satisfying, embedded in a soundscape of rain, water, and machinery.”"
- Alice O'connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "“A creaky radio will guide your battered little fishing boat through the stormy seas of Trawl as you fish for secrets”"
- Konstantinos Dimopoulos / Gnome, Indiegames.com
House of Wire
Our website you may or may not have just come from ... http://houseofwire.co.